In no particular order, ignoring the snow day today and the half a foot of fresh snow on the ground. Thanks to Patti for the updates!
- Daylight saving time. It's now light what seems like late into the evening, and it's only going to get lighter later from now on through mid summer.
- Snowdrops. Spotted yesterday (before the snow) at the sunny side of our house.
- Festifools is only a few weeks away. Giant puppet parades in downtown Ann Arbor !
- March 16th is St. Urho's Day, where we celebrate St. Urho chasing the grasshoppers out of Finland to save the grape crop. (Truly.)
- Ann Arbor's giant LEGO event Brick Bash is March 29 at Skyline HS.
- Patti's birthday!
- The 52d Ann Arbor Film Festival, March 25-30 at the Michigan Theater and the UMMA Helmut Stern Auditorium.
The biggest sign of spring is that it's possible to ignore the snow day. What's 6 inches of snow between friends when it's likely to melt in the next few days?