Assembled from a few sources; not tried yet; this is approximate.
- Blanch cauliflower and saute in olive oil until browned.
- Make a lemon-tahini-garlic sauce.
- Mix. Cook.
- Serve sprinkled with sumac and parsley.
- Vegetarian Times roasts the cauliflower instead of sauteing
- Drum Like A Vegan adds rosemary, also roasts instead of sautes
- Gastronomical Three reviews the late, lamented La Zamaan which added pomegranate seeds
- Kitchen Chick looks at Zamaan Cafe (2011) with a photo of Ali Hijazi's karnabeet